Join us for to a

Upcoming Campaign Events


6:00 - 8:00 PM

Logan's Roadhouse

1177 Western Boulevard, Jacksonville, NC

Come and sit down with us to discuss how we are planning on utilizing one of the strongest resources we have around here: EDUCATION PROFESSIONALS!


The apps are on us. We just need you to arrive ready to listen and be part of the conversation.


6:00 - 7:30 PM

First Christian Church

900 Gum Branch Rd, Jacksonville, NC

Come one, come all to our first ever Kids Town Hall event! Joe will be reading “Horton Hears a Who” and then answering questions straight from the kiddos! It’s sure to be a fun event!


5:00 - 9:00 PM

Riverwalk Crossing Park

Downtown Jacksonville, NC

National Night Out is America's night out against crime! The City of Jacksonville, along with community partners, hosts this exciting annual event to celebrate community and to promote crime prevention. NNO is Free and Open to the Public.

Come say "Hi!" to Joe and the rest of the Onslow County Democrats.

A Meeting of the Minds

Kids town hall

National Night Out

North Carolina in the News

Rebuilding after Hurricane Florence

September 16, 2018

Over the past week, North Carolina has been devastated by the historic flooding of Hurricane Florence. While we grieve for the incredible loss suffered by so many, we are also heartened by the outpouring of kindness from North Carolinians who have stepped up to help neighbors in need. In time, we will rebuild our homes, but it's this generous spirit and resiliency that make our community unbreakable.

As you return to your homes, please remember that residents and business owners can begin applying for FEMA assistance by registering online at or by calling 1-800-621-FEMA(3362) or 1-800-462-7585 (TTY) for the hearing and speech impaired. The toll-free telephone numbers will operate from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week until further notice.

General Assembly to hold surprise session to Change ballot language ahead of election

July 22, 2018

In yet another brazen power grab, the Republican-led General Assembly will hold a surprise session to write the descriptions of proposed constitutional amendments appearing on the November ballot. This responsibility previously fell to a three person, bipartisan commission designed to avoid political bias.  This action is a shameless attempt to mislead voters by disguising controversial ballot initiatives, including a voter-ID amendment designed to surpress voter turnout among people of color, young people, and people living in urban areas.

Rising Sea Levels due to climate Change are costing the coast millions every year

July 26, 2018

Protecting our homes and livelihoods from the affects of climate change should be a commonsense, bipartisan effort -- yet, a new study has found that since 2005, North Carolinians have suffered  $582 Million in property loss due to rising sea-levels. We can and should be doing more to protect our beautiful coastlines.

Income inequality in NOrth Carolina is worse than prior to the great recession

July 20, 2018

While the economy has recovered significantly since the 2007 Great Recession, the income gap between the wealthy and the poor in North Carolina is the worst it's been in nearly a century. Today, the wealthiest 1% of North Carolinians take home over 20 times the income of the remaining 99%. Economic policies and tax breaks that heavily favor corporations and the wealthy have created wealth imbalance rivaling the Great Depression. North Carolina needs policies for working families that promotes economic mobility and educational opportunities.




  • White Facebook Icon
  • Twitter Clean
  • White Instagram Icon